For me marriage has now become more of an servant relationship for me. Lately I’ve gotten much better at serving, I’m used to getting up earlier to make breakfast, take care of the home, I give excellent massage and oral sex has become a daily thing in my recent relationships. I know if I were to ever marry, the ring would symbolize not just a bond, but ownership. I’m not rushing to marry but if I ever do, I know I would be hers forever.
Use this to make your own rules, if you like the idea of a slavery bracelet for your man.
The bracelet rules for the male:
- Once it’s on your wrist, you are not allowed to take it off. And there are no exceptions. She is in charge now, and she is the only one who can take it off.
If you’ll take it off, it means you broke a contract you had with her, and she can decide on the punishment, and in addition she can claim your slavery for a double period of time.
- As long as it’s on his wrist, you are her slave, and she is your owner. The status of your relationship or marriage has changed, and it will stay like this until she removes the bracelet.
- At the moment, you are wearing the bracelet, you must bow down to the floor and kiss her feet/shoes until she decides it’s enough. By doing it, you admit that the status has change, and you are under her control.
- During the time the bracelet is on you, you are obligated to accept her punishments. Once she calls you for punishment you cannot refuse. She is allowed to use the whip or leather belt to punish you as much as she wants.
Rules for the goddess:
- You, and only you have the right to take the bracelet off and release him.
- Before you put the bracelet, make sure that you are both know how long will be the period.
In case you both did not discuss how long he will be under your control, and for some reason the bracelet is on. The time will be the same as the last period.
- If you decide that it will be for 14 days. You should release him after 14 days and don’t try to use your power to extend the time since he cannot take off the bracelet by himself, and he is depended on you to be released.
- You cannot extend the period as punishment. If he was not obedient, punish him as much as you like. But do not extend the period because of it
- You can extend the period only on one exception. If he missed a day, for some reason, you entitle to extend it in two days for every one day he missed.
For example: you both decided on 21 days. During the period, he needed to stay at work later one day, and he was sick and could not serve you for two days. He missed three days total and as compensation you have the right to extend the period in six days (two days for every day he missed). There will be no argument about it from his side.
Make sure to force these rules. He must respect these rules and the sacredness of the slavery bracelet.
Image source: Instructables – with instructions for making a simple slave bracelet.
Isn’t this pretty much the same reason husbands say they cheat?
But all were clear that they were not leaving their current relationship. These weren’t monkeys getting a grip on the next branch before letting go of the first. They just wanted to feel what they used to feel from the man in their life.
The most common complaint was a lack of passion and effort by the man in their current relationship. It makes sense. When a man begins dating a woman, he puts in tons of effort; he woos her. Once she’s “his,” he stops putting in that effort, but she still longs for it. She wants to be desired, seduced, and connected with on a regular basis. So many men seem to be missing the boat. They start strong, having a decent sense of how to capture a woman at the beginning, but upon entering a relationship they are unprepared for the long haul and investment a successful relationship demands past the dating phase. The situation starts to reek of complacency and satisfaction in mediocrity.
Do people just need to put more effort into their marriage to get what they both want out of it? Or, did they marry someone for all the wrong reasons and now the sex isn’t enough to sustain a relationship?
I do agree that women are more likely to cheat for emotional reasons than physical reasons.
Another reason – pregnancy and children. But, this could just as well be a reason for single women too. I do know that was the only thing which caused me to ever consider cheating on my husband. (He changed his mind about having children soon after we were married).
I don’t think looking for sex or affection/ romance are good reasons to cheat on a spouse or lover. Not because it’s dishonest (though that is part of it) but because you aren’t likely to find what you are looking for with someone willing to have a temporary, non-committal relationship.
If you just want sex, help the economy and pay for it.
If you want romance try finding it with the one you’re married to before you go screwing around and making things a mess for your spouse and family. How romantic is it going to feel when it all comes crashing down around you?