- I’m giving you a massage tonight.
- Just thinking about how gorgeous you are.
- I. Love. You.
- I want to kiss you all over.
- I’m picking you up after work.
- The rest of the evening is a surprise.
- What I would give to be holding you right now.
- You’re incredible. In case I haven’t told you that lately.
- I’m still thinking about how radiant you looked this morning.
- You are the sexiest woman I’ve ever known.
- I adore you.
I know you can do better than my list and I want to help all the hapless men out there whose idea of a sexy text is: “What r u up 2? LOL.”
via Dear Men, Here Are 10 Texts You Can Send the Woman in Your Life Right Now to Make Her Day – xoJane.
Why does romance have to be dead? I can remember being at work and imagining I had someone who would send me a note like this. That was before mobile phones so, of course, my note would have been delivered along with flowers (or in person).
On the other hand… I was a client in an office when a full bouquet of flowers were delivered to one of the men there. They were from his girlfriend, not for any special reason. I’ve never forgotten how touched he was, even a little emotional.
So, romance is not dead and romance is not just for men or women to be the givers. Anyone in love can instigate some romance. For no special reason at all. Just show them they are special – that’s the reason.