Use this to make your own rules, if you like the idea of a slavery bracelet for your man.
The bracelet rules for the male:
- Once it’s on your wrist, you are not allowed to take it off. And there are no exceptions. She is in charge now, and she is the only one who can take it off.
If you’ll take it off, it means you broke a contract you had with her, and she can decide on the punishment, and in addition she can claim your slavery for a double period of time.
- As long as it’s on his wrist, you are her slave, and she is your owner. The status of your relationship or marriage has changed, and it will stay like this until she removes the bracelet.
- At the moment, you are wearing the bracelet, you must bow down to the floor and kiss her feet/shoes until she decides it’s enough. By doing it, you admit that the status has change, and you are under her control.
- During the time the bracelet is on you, you are obligated to accept her punishments. Once she calls you for punishment you cannot refuse. She is allowed to use the whip or leather belt to punish you as much as she wants.
Rules for the goddess:
- You, and only you have the right to take the bracelet off and release him.
- Before you put the bracelet, make sure that you are both know how long will be the period.
In case you both did not discuss how long he will be under your control, and for some reason the bracelet is on. The time will be the same as the last period.
- If you decide that it will be for 14 days. You should release him after 14 days and don’t try to use your power to extend the time since he cannot take off the bracelet by himself, and he is depended on you to be released.
- You cannot extend the period as punishment. If he was not obedient, punish him as much as you like. But do not extend the period because of it
- You can extend the period only on one exception. If he missed a day, for some reason, you entitle to extend it in two days for every one day he missed.
For example: you both decided on 21 days. During the period, he needed to stay at work later one day, and he was sick and could not serve you for two days. He missed three days total and as compensation you have the right to extend the period in six days (two days for every day he missed). There will be no argument about it from his side.
Make sure to force these rules. He must respect these rules and the sacredness of the slavery bracelet.
Image source: Instructables – with instructions for making a simple slave bracelet.