These are underwear, period.
There are two other styles for you to consider
There are two other styles for you to consider
I know we’re expected to just jump up and accept everything related to sexuality these days but… I have a mind of my own. Not a popular thing, kind of a collector’s item these days.
I agree with these ads being censored. At the very least they could be edited with consideration for the children, elderly and others who all ride subways and travel about in cities and towns (places with sidewalks in general).
Men may object to any mention of periods and menstruation (or breasts as anything other than sex objects). But, they aren’t the only people who don’t want to see ads for period underwear.
I don’t want to see most of these ads while standing on a subway platform surrounded by the general public. The state of my underwear and whether or not I’m OTR (on the rag, as my brother calls it) is my business only. Private. Hence, the whole private parts thing.
I also don’t want children to see sexual images like the blush pink orange sections or the weird dripping egg. Children may not connect the dots on these images but I am and I’m not liking having them around. Or that woman leaning back in her chair, wearing just underwear. Who does that on any kind of normal day? Is she having cramps, falling asleep or trying to orgasm while seated? Then there’s the piano bench woman… is she supposed to be suicidal from blood loss? In short, this is not for public consumption.
Why not keep it plain and simple? The image of the woman in the sweater and the text without the extra comments/ editorial. Why isn’t that enough? Is the purpose of the ad to sell underwear to women, sell porn to men, sell sex while on your period or just upset the general population including women who can’t have children, have lost children, have started menopause, etc. It’s not just children I’m thinking of.
I don’t have a problem with the ads appearing. They sell condoms in plain view. Porn can be bought at most newstands. I miss the old days when people still kept a few secrets about their privates. I wish they would!
We’re annoyed they even considered censoring this in the first place.
Use this to make your own rules, if you like the idea of a slavery bracelet for your man.
The bracelet rules for the male:
- Once it’s on your wrist, you are not allowed to take it off. And there are no exceptions. She is in charge now, and she is the only one who can take it off.
If you’ll take it off, it means you broke a contract you had with her, and she can decide on the punishment, and in addition she can claim your slavery for a double period of time.
- As long as it’s on his wrist, you are her slave, and she is your owner. The status of your relationship or marriage has changed, and it will stay like this until she removes the bracelet.
- At the moment, you are wearing the bracelet, you must bow down to the floor and kiss her feet/shoes until she decides it’s enough. By doing it, you admit that the status has change, and you are under her control.
- During the time the bracelet is on you, you are obligated to accept her punishments. Once she calls you for punishment you cannot refuse. She is allowed to use the whip or leather belt to punish you as much as she wants.
Rules for the goddess:
- You, and only you have the right to take the bracelet off and release him.
- Before you put the bracelet, make sure that you are both know how long will be the period.
In case you both did not discuss how long he will be under your control, and for some reason the bracelet is on. The time will be the same as the last period.
- If you decide that it will be for 14 days. You should release him after 14 days and don’t try to use your power to extend the time since he cannot take off the bracelet by himself, and he is depended on you to be released.
- You cannot extend the period as punishment. If he was not obedient, punish him as much as you like. But do not extend the period because of it
- You can extend the period only on one exception. If he missed a day, for some reason, you entitle to extend it in two days for every one day he missed.
For example: you both decided on 21 days. During the period, he needed to stay at work later one day, and he was sick and could not serve you for two days. He missed three days total and as compensation you have the right to extend the period in six days (two days for every day he missed). There will be no argument about it from his side.
Make sure to force these rules. He must respect these rules and the sacredness of the slavery bracelet.
Image source: Instructables – with instructions for making a simple slave bracelet.